Below you can find the different methods to make payment:
- From UK bank account – you can make a bank transfer to the below account:
Bank Account: 00520647
Sort Code: 12-11-03
- Via cheque to the below address:
Finance Department – Sales Ledger
- Direct Debit – We can set up a direct debit payment on your account, but we can do the direct debit only from a UK bank account.
- From a foreign bank account – you can also make a bank transfer but in this case the money must be transferred in GBP to the below account:
Swift code: BOFSGB21238
- Fortnum & Mason Store – you can pay your invoice at the till with our customer ordering team in our Piccadilly store
- Credit/debit card - this is a new service set up from October 2020. To pay by credit/debit card, you must contact email@example.com. The credit control team will confirm the amount and send a secure link to input card details.