For orders made online or over the telephone, if you wish to return your purchase, please email Customer Services at email@example.com or call on +44 (0)20 7734 8040 with the order number quoted on the delivery note.
You will be given instructions about where to return the goods which must be made without undue delay and in any case within 14 days of notifying us.
When the goods have been received and checked, a refund for the goods and the standard delivery charge (premium charges are not refundable) will be issued within 14 days. This means that you may be contacted for details as to how we can make repayment to you. Please note that returning the goods to us is your responsibility and we are not obliged to repay you for any costs that you have incurred in returning the products to us.
Fortnum & Mason, accept returns of all items except:
- Perishable goods and other items likely to expire rapidly, this includes all flowers, fresh food, some alcohol and beverages, and hampers and gift boxes containing such items
- Food items that have been purchased at a discounted price due to short shelf life
- Jewellery for pierced ears
- Sealed items where the seal or cellophane has been broken
- Personalised or bespoke items
- Items that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons such as razors and brushes
Your statutory rights are not affected.