For orders made online or over the telephone, if you wish to return your purchase, please visit the Fortnum & Mason returns hub with the order number quoted on the delivery note and the email address used to place the order.
For EU orders, please visit the EU returns hub with the order number quoted on the delivery note and the email address used to place the order. Please note that returning the goods to us is your responsibility and we are not obliged to repay you for any costs that you have incurred in returning the products to us.
If you are returning an unwanted gift, please select 'Start a gift return' and provide the order number and the post code of the shipping address (in this instance, Customer Services will contact you to assist regarding your return).
You will be able to follow the instructions on the portal on how to create your return label and return the goods to us. Please note that the goods must be returned to us within 14 days of notifying us of your return request.
When the goods have been received and checked, a refund (or an e-gift card) for the goods and the standard delivery charge (premium charges are not refundable) will be issued within 14 days. You may be contacted for details as to how we can make repayment to you.
Please note that returning the goods to us is your responsibility and we are not obliged to repay you for any costs that you have incurred in returning the products to us.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Fortnum & Mason, accept returns of all items except:
- Perishable goods and other items likely to expire rapidly, this includes all flowers, fresh food, some alcohol and beverages, and hampers and gift boxes containing such items
- Food items that have been purchased at a discounted price due to short shelf life
- Jewellery for pierced ears
- Sealed items where the seal or cellophane has been broken
- Personalised or bespoke items
- Items that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons such as razors and brushes
- Products sold with an authentication or valuation certificate, where the certificate is not also returned
- Antique or vintage watches, jewellery, accessories or homeware
If you have any questions or require assistance, please email Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)20 7734 8040 with the order number quoted on the delivery note.