You will be able to return any Click & Collect order within 30 days of collecting it.
Fortnum & Mason can accept returns for all items except:
- Perishable goods and other items likely to expire rapidly, this includes all flowers, fresh food, some alcohol and beverages, and hampers and gift boxes containing such items
- Food items that have been purchased at a discounted price due to short shelf life
- Jewellery for pierced ears
- Sealed items where the seal or cellophane has been broken
- Personalised or bespoke items
- Items that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons such as razors and brushes
- Products sold with an authentication or valuation certificate, where the certificate is not also returned
- Antique or vintage watches, jewellery, accessories or homeware
Your statutory rights are not affected.