- Are the air sacs you use recyclable?
- Are the glass teapots dishwasher safe?
- Are the picnic rugs washable?
- Are there any size restrictions for items within a bespoke hamper?
- Are you selling King Charles III coronation products?
- Are your flower bouquets exclusive?
- Are your picnics available for collection?
- Are your sparkling teas suitable for vegans/vegetarians?
- Are your straps made of leather?
- Are your sugared almonds suitable for vegetarians/vegans?
- Are your teas gluten-free?
- Are your teas vegan?
- Caffeine content in teas
- Can I amend my flower order?
- Can I buy flowers in your stores?
- Can I cancel my flower order?
- Can I collect flowers in store?
- Can I create a bespoke hamper in a huntsman wicker?
- Can I freeze Welsh rarebit?
- Can I order a wedding cake?
- Can I order flowers and other items together?
- Can I pick up a Coronation picnic in store?
- Can I pick up a Cream Tea Selection (5094296) in store?
- Can I place an order for a bespoke gift box online?
- Can I purchase a personalised bottle in your stores?
- Can I purchase bespoke tea in store?
- Can I purchase empty wicker baskets?
- Can I purchase gift/carrier bags in store?
- Can I purchase the Beauty Advent Calendar in your Hong Kong store?
- Can I purchase the Beauty Advent Calendar in your Royal Exchange, St Pancras or Heathrow Terminal 5 stores?