Care instructions for your flowers
- Remove your flowers from their protective film and fresh bag.
- Cut 2.5cm at an angle from the bottom of the stems before placing it into a vase of fresh water with the flower food. Remove leaves that fall below the water level.
- If the arrangement is in foam, keep it topped up with water to stop it from drying out.
- We recommend keeping the raffia in place, but for a looser style you can remove it altogether.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and ripening fruit.
- For maximum vase life, change the water regularly and re-cut stems if necessary.
- In extreme heat ensure the water is changed daily.