We serve afternoon tea in our Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon at the following times: Monday to Thursday – 11.30 am to 7 pm, Friday to Saturday – 11.00 am to 7 pm and Sunday – 11.30 am to 5.45 pm. The last sitting is at 7 pm Monday to Saturday and at 5.45 pm on Sundays. Afternoon tea is served from 11.30 to 8 pm (last sitting) in our St Pancras restaurant. Our Royal Exchange restaurant serves afternoon tea between 3 pm and 4.30 pm. Earlier or later bookings at this location need to be made upon request.
Questions in this section
- Will there be any changes to the food or menus at your restaurants due to Brexit?
- When is afternoon tea served in your restaurants?
- Do you have live music playing at the Royal Exchange?
- Do you have live music playing in your Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon?
- Can I book for drinks at the Royal Exchange?
- Do we need a reservation for Afternoon Tea?
- Why can we not reserve a table in the afternoon during the weekend at The Parlour?
- Can we bring children to your restaurants?
- Can we have just a cup of tea?
- How can I book a table at 45 Jermyn St.?