We are legally not at liberty to amend invoices once an order has been placed. However, rest assured that we never include invoices with orders; these are only available upon request. The recipient will not see any prices or receive an invoice.
Questions in this section
- Can I change the date of the delivery?
- How can I repeat an order using One-Click reordering?
- The Tea Post - how do I change a subscription?
- How do I use the wish list?
- How do I send parcels to different addresses and recipients in one order?
- How do I setup multiple delivery addresses?
- I have by error inputted the recipient's address as the billing address. Is the recipient going to receive an invoice?
- Can I place an order for a fresh bespoke hamper?
- What do I do if I have an item missing from my order?
- How much can I write on the personalised champagne?