We are legally not at liberty to amend invoices once an order has been placed. However, rest assured that we never include invoices with orders; these are only available upon request. The recipient will not see any prices or receive an invoice.
Questions in this section
- Can I change the date of the delivery?
- I have by error inputted the recipient's address as the billing address. Is the recipient going to receive an invoice?
- Can I place an order for a fresh bespoke hamper?
- What do I do if I have an item missing from my order?
- How much can I write on the personalised champagne?
- If I make an additional order on the same working day is it possible to consolidate the order to ensure I pay only one delivery charge?
- Where can I add a gift message when I am placing an order?
- When can I cancel my order?
- I already paid customs fees when I placed my order but my local courier is requesting that I pay duties and taxes to release my parcel. What should I do?
- Can I prepay customs duty for my order ?