From Monday 19th October 2020, we started charging 10p for all of our plastic bags across all our UK stores, in an effort to reduce plastic consumption. The income will fund work with external partners whose focus is environmental partnerships or initiatives.
Questions in this section
- Are the air sacs you use recyclable?
- Are there any size restrictions for items within a bespoke hamper?
- Are your sparkling teas suitable for vegans/vegetarians?
- Are your sugared almonds suitable for vegetarians/vegans?
- Can I amend any information once I placed my flower order?
- Can I buy flowers in your stores?
- Can I freeze Welsh rarebit?
- Can I have a bouquet of flowers packed into a hamper?
- Can I order a wedding cake?
- Can I purchase empty wicker baskets?