While there are some restrictions surrounding citrus-based products (such as curds), all of our preserves and marmalades (except those containing alcohol) can be sent to Australia and New Zealand as all of the ingredients are fully cooked with sugar. They are therefore in compliance with Australian and New Zealand customs.
Questions in this section
- Are the air sacs you use recyclable?
- Are the glass teapots dishwasher safe?
- Are the picnic rugs washable?
- Are there any size restrictions for items within a bespoke hamper?
- Are you selling King Charles III coronation products?
- Are your flower bouquets exclusive?
- Are your picnics available for collection?
- Are your sparkling teas suitable for vegans/vegetarians?
- Are your straps made of leather?
- Are your sugared almonds suitable for vegetarians/vegans?