Gift cards can be used in any of our stores/restaurants and on our website. This is valid even if you have an afternoon tea gift card or a 45 Jermyn Street gift card - the card has a monetary value and can be used for in store or online purchases.
Questions in this section
- Can you send blank gift message cards with my order?
- Can I choose a delivery date for my e-gift card?
- How quickly are e-gift cards sent?
- Can I use a gift card in one of your restaurants instead?
- Can I use a restaurant gift card to buy products?
- Why can't I purchase physical gift cards on the website or over the phone?
- Why do you charge for paper carrier bags in store?
- Can I add a personal card/item to my order?
- Can I pre-pay for afternoon tea with my gift card?
- Can a UK gift card/egift card be used in your Hong Kong store/restaurant?