Following Brexit, we are currently working through the implications of delivery restrictions to the EU with our delivery partner and, as a result, have had to suspend delivery to a number of non-EU countries as well. We would like to assure you that this is only temporary and that we will resume shipping as soon as delivery processes have been clarified.
Questions in this section
- Can I change the date of the delivery?
- Why can't I place an order to the Isle of Man/Channel Islands/Albania/Armenia/Azerbaijan/Bosnia and Herzegovina/Liechtenstein/San Marino/Vatican City/Andorra/Monaco/Georgia/Greenland/Kosovo/North Macedonia/Moldova/Montenegro?
- Why can't I place an order to Czech Republic/Croatia/Estonia/Romania/Lithuania/Greece/Italy/Finland/Sweden/Luxembourg/Slovakia/Spain/Belgium/Bulgaria/Poland/Hungary/Latvia/Portugal/Slovenia?
- Can I place an order for bespoke tea over the phone?
- How can I order bespoke tea online?
- Will my order be subjected to any new procedures at border checkpoints?
- When will I be able to order your full product range again for delivery to the EU?
- Why are you only offering certain products for EU delivery?
- Why did you stop delivering to EU countries?
- Why can’t I send a delivery/parcel to Northern Ireland?