Following Brexit, we are currently working through the implications of delivery restrictions to the EU with our delivery partner and, as a result, have had to suspend delivery to a number of non-EU countries as well. We would like to assure you that this is only temporary and that we will resume shipping as soon as delivery processes have been clarified.
Questions in this section
- Can I change the date of the delivery?
- Why can't I place an order to the Isle of Man/Albania/Armenia/Azerbaijan/Bosnia and Herzegovina/Liechtenstein/San Marino/Vatican City/Georgia/Greenland/Kosovo/North Macedonia/Moldova/Montenegro?
- Can I reorder my preferred bespoke tea blend, but change the personalised label?
- Can I place an order for bespoke tea over the phone?
- How can I order bespoke tea online?
- When will I be able to order your full product range again for delivery to the EU?
- Why have you stopped delivering to EU countries?
- Can you deliver to Northern Ireland?
- Will Brexit mean I am going to have to pay higher duty?
- How can I repeat an order using One-Click reordering?