As a result of Brexit, the carriage of food items from the UK to the EU is subject to a number of restrictions imposed by each individual EU country. Whilst we work through the implications of these restrictions with our delivery partner we are unable to ship parcels to Czech Republic/Croatia/Estonia/Romania/Lithuania/Greece/Italy/Finland/Sweden/Luxembourg/Slovakia/Spain/Belgium/Bulgaria/Poland. We are confident that we will be in a position to resume shipping in the near future.
Questions in this section
- Can I change the date of the delivery?
- Why can't I place an order to the Isle of Man/Channel Islands/Albania/Armenia/Azerbaijan/Bosnia and Herzegovina/Liechtenstein/San Marino/Vatican City/Andorra/Monaco/Georgia/Greenland/Kosovo/North Macedonia/Moldova/Montenegro?
- Why can't I place an order to Czech Republic/Croatia/Estonia/Romania/Lithuania/Greece/Italy/Finland/Sweden/Luxembourg/Slovakia/Spain/Belgium/Bulgaria/Poland/Hungary/Latvia/Portugal/Slovenia?
- Can I place an order for bespoke tea over the phone?
- How can I order bespoke tea online?
- Will my order be subjected to any new procedures at border checkpoints?
- When will I be able to order your full product range again for delivery to the EU?
- Why are you only offering certain products for EU delivery?
- Why did you stop delivering to EU countries?
- Why can’t I send a delivery/parcel to Northern Ireland?