Yes, over time this will eventually break down. But due to variable conditions, such as regional factors, this is harder to break down properly.
Questions in this section
- Are the air sacs you use recyclable?
- Are the glass teapots dishwasher safe?
- Are the picnic rugs washable?
- Are there any size restrictions for items within a bespoke hamper?
- Are you selling King Charles III coronation products?
- Are your flower bouquets exclusive?
- Are your picnics available for collection?
- Are your sparkling teas suitable for vegans/vegetarians?
- Are your straps made of leather?
- Are your sugared almonds suitable for vegetarians/vegans?