Yes, over time this will eventually break down. But due to variable conditions, such as regional factors, this is harder to break down properly.
Questions in this section
- Are the air sacs you use recyclable?
- Are the picnic rugs washable?
- Are there any size restrictions for items within a bespoke hamper?
- Are your sparkling teas suitable for vegans/vegetarians?
- Are your sugared almonds suitable for vegetarians/vegans?
- Can I buy a picnic for Royal Ascot?
- Can I buy flowers in your stores?
- Can I freeze Welsh rarebit?
- Can I purchase empty wicker baskets?
- Can I recycle your plastic bag?