Absolutely. There will be no change to who can apply for a role at Fortnum’s. All candidates should have the relevant right to work documents regardless of their nationality; including British citizens as well.
Questions in this section
- Christmas 2022 store opening hours
- Do you have any disabled car parking facilities at your Piccadilly store?
- When do your Christmas windows appear in Piccadilly?
- When does your Christmas store open in Piccadilly?
- Will you only recruit UK citizens to work for Fortnum & Mason?
- If I am an EU citizen, can I still apply for a job with Fortnum & Mason?
- Will there be any changes to the food or products on offer in your stores after Brexit?
- Can I pay in different currencies in store?
- Why did the barbershop close?
- Can I arrange a tour of the beehive?