Absolutely. There will be no change to who can apply for a role at Fortnum’s. All candidates should have the relevant right to work documents regardless of their nationality; including British citizens as well.
Questions in this section
- Will you only recruit UK citizens to work for Fortnum & Mason?
- If I am an EU citizen, can I still apply for a job with Fortnum & Mason?
- Will there be any changes to the food or products on offer in your stores after Brexit?
- Can I pay in different currencies in store?
- Why did the barbershop close?
- Can I arrange a tour of the beehive?
- Do you have any wheelchairs in your stores or restaurants?
- What disabled facilities are available in your stores?
- Can I leave luggage in your store whilst shopping?
- Where can I find information about your stores?