There are multiple regulatory authorities involved in the implementation of the new Brexit rules, and as such it is not possible to give a definitive date for agreement on shipping of any specific products to the EU. However, we are working very hard across all of our product categories to ensure that we will be in a position to start shipping an ever-wider selection of products in the very near future.
Questions in this section
- Can I change the date of the delivery?
- Will my order be subjected to any new procedures at border checkpoints?
- When will I be able to order your full product range again for delivery to the EU?
- Why are you only offering certain products for EU delivery?
- Will you stop delivering to certain EU countries?
- Why did you stop delivering to EU countries?
- Why can’t I send a delivery/parcel to Northern Ireland?
- Why has the price for deliveries to EU increased?
- Will Brexit have any impact on VAT?
- Will Brexit mean I am going to have to pay higher duty?