Like many businesses we have had to pause the shipping of all food products, due to uncertainty around potential restrictions on ‘food in transit’ to EU. We worked with the regulatory authorities to clarify our position and are now pleased to confirm, we have resumed deliveries into the EU. Please note that at present we can only deliver a select list of items to the EU.
Questions in this section
- Can I change the date of the delivery?
- Will my order be subjected to any new procedures at border checkpoints?
- When will I be able to order your full product range again for delivery to the EU?
- Why are you only offering certain products for EU delivery?
- Will you stop delivering to certain EU countries?
- Why did you stop delivering to EU countries?
- Why can’t I send a delivery/parcel to Northern Ireland?
- Why has the price for deliveries to EU increased?
- Will Brexit have any impact on VAT?
- Will Brexit mean I am going to have to pay higher duty?