On the 31st December, the UK government announced that the carriage of food and perishable items to Northern Ireland would be subject to some restrictions. Whilst we work through the implications of these restrictions with our delivery partner we are unable to ship parcels to Northern Ireland. We are confident that we will be in a position to resume shipping to this territory in the coming weeks.
Questions in this section
- Can I change the date of the delivery?
- Will my order be subjected to any new procedures at border checkpoints?
- When will I be able to order your full product range again for delivery to the EU?
- Why are you only offering certain products for EU delivery?
- Will you stop delivering to certain EU countries?
- Why did you stop delivering to EU countries?
- Why can’t I send a delivery/parcel to Northern Ireland?
- Why has the price for deliveries to EU increased?
- Will Brexit have any impact on VAT?
- Will Brexit mean I am going to have to pay higher duty?