On the 31st December, the UK government announced that the carriage of food and perishable items to Northern Ireland would be subject to a number of restrictions. Whilst we work through the implications of these restrictions with our delivery partner and identify any items that are now prohibited we are unable to ship parcels to Northern Ireland.
Questions in this section
- Can I track my order?
- Are deliveries to Norway and Switzerland affected by Brexit?
- Will deliveries to the Channel Islands be affected by Brexit?
- Why can’t I send a delivery/parcel to Northern Ireland?
- Are there any products that I will not be able to buy after Brexit?
- Will you stop delivering to certain EU countries?
- Will I have to pay extra for a delivery to an EU country?
- If I place an order to an EU country, will this be delivered on time?
- Why have you stopped delivering to EU countries?
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?