From 1 January 2021, we can charge customers VAT at 0% (known as 'zero rate') on most goods exported to the EU. However, import duties and tax might be added to the value of the order shipped to the EU.
Questions in this section
- Can I change the date of the delivery?
- Why can't I place an order to the Isle of Man/Channel Islands/Albania/Armenia/Azerbaijan/Bosnia and Herzegovina/Liechtenstein/San Marino/Vatican City/Andorra/Monaco/Georgia/Greenland/Kosovo/North Macedonia/Moldova/Montenegro?
- Why can't I place an order to Czech Republic/Croatia/Estonia/Romania/Lithuania/Greece/Italy/Finland/Sweden/Luxembourg/Slovakia/Spain/Belgium/Bulgaria/Poland/Hungary/Latvia/Portugal/Slovenia?
- Can I place an order for bespoke tea over the phone?
- How can I order bespoke tea online?
- Will my order be subjected to any new procedures at border checkpoints?
- When will I be able to order your full product range again for delivery to the EU?
- Why are you only offering certain products for EU delivery?
- Why did you stop delivering to EU countries?
- Why can’t I send a delivery/parcel to Northern Ireland?