From 1 January 2021, we can charge customers VAT at 0% (known as 'zero rate') on most goods exported to the EU. However, import duties and tax might be added to the value of the order shipped to the EU.
Questions in this section
- Can I change the date of the delivery?
- Will Brexit have any impact on VAT?
- Will Brexit mean I am going to have to pay higher duty?
- How can I repeat an order using One-Click reordering?
- The Tea Post - how do I change a subscription?
- How do I use the wish list?
- How do I send parcels to different addresses and recipients in one order?
- How do I setup multiple delivery addresses?
- I have by error inputted the recipient's address as the billing address. Is the recipient going to receive an invoice?
- Can I place an order for a fresh bespoke hamper?