Brexit will only affect deliveries within EU, and from 1 January 2021 a Duty calculator linked to our website will calculate import tax and duty for all deliveries outside of the UK. The value of duties and tax will depend on whether the UK leaves the EU with a deal or no deal, and the terms of the deal.
Questions in this section
- Can I change the date of the delivery?
- Will Brexit have any impact on VAT?
- Will Brexit mean I am going to have to pay higher duty?
- How can I repeat an order using One-Click reordering?
- The Tea Post - how do I change a subscription?
- How do I use the wish list?
- How do I send parcels to different addresses and recipients in one order?
- How do I setup multiple delivery addresses?
- I have by error inputted the recipient's address as the billing address. Is the recipient going to receive an invoice?
- Can I place an order for a fresh bespoke hamper?