Regrettably, we don’t have visibility on any of the trade and tariff agreements, but it is likely that we will have to pay slightly higher prices on products coming in from Europe and this could in turn mean that retail prices are slightly increased. If costs increase we may need to review retail prices but at this point we have not made any price changes due to Brexit.
Questions in this section
- Are the air sacs you use recyclable?
- Are there any size restrictions for items within a bespoke hamper?
- Are your sparkling teas suitable for vegans/vegetarians?
- Are your sugared almonds suitable for vegetarians/vegans?
- Can I amend any information once I placed my flower order?
- Can I buy flowers in your stores?
- Can I freeze Welsh rarebit?
- Can I have a bouquet of flowers packed into a hamper?
- Can I order a wedding cake?
- Can I purchase empty wicker baskets?