Like many businesses we have had to pause the shipping of all food products, due to uncertainty around potential restrictions on ‘food in transit’ to EU. We are working with the regulatory authorities to clarify the position as soon as we can, and will do everything we can to get deliveries back up and running as soon as is possible. Please check our website for further updates.
Questions in this section
- Can I track my order?
- Are deliveries to Norway and Switzerland affected by Brexit?
- Will deliveries to the Channel Islands be affected by Brexit?
- Why can’t I send a delivery/parcel to Northern Ireland?
- Are there any products that I will not be able to buy after Brexit?
- Will you stop delivering to certain EU countries?
- Will I have to pay extra for a delivery to an EU country?
- If I place an order to an EU country, will this be delivered on time?
- Why have you stopped delivering to EU countries?
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?