We always do everything we can to accommodate guests on a walk-in basis. However, as we cannot make any guarantees of table availability, we recommend making a reservation to avoid disappointment. We are very happy to take bookings for any of our restaurants up to 3 months in advance.
Questions in this section
- When is afternoon tea served in your restaurants?
- Do you have live music playing at the Royal Exchange?
- Do you have live music playing in your Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon?
- Can I book for drinks at the Royal Exchange?
- Do we need a reservation for Afternoon Tea?
- Why can we not reserve a table in the afternoon during the weekend at The Parlour?
- Can we bring children to your restaurants?
- Can we have just a cup of tea?
- How can I book a table at 45 Jermyn St.?
- When is the pianist in the Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon?