Yes, we welcome children of all ages to all of our restaurants. Colouring is offered to children in our Parlour restaurant and at our 45 Jermyn Street restaurant.
Questions in this section
- Will there be any changes to the food or menus at your restaurants due to Brexit?
- When is afternoon tea served in your restaurants?
- Do you have live music playing at the Royal Exchange?
- Do you have live music playing in your Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon?
- Can I book for drinks at the Royal Exchange?
- Do we need a reservation for Afternoon Tea?
- Why can we not reserve a table in the afternoon during the weekend at The Parlour?
- Can we bring children to your restaurants?
- Can we have just a cup of tea?
- How can I book a table at 45 Jermyn St.?