We are unable to offer a selected delivery time for your delivery, however, if you enter a mobile telephone number on the order, you will receive text message notifications from our courier to notify you of the approximate one hour delivery time slot on the day. Please note that we have no control over delivery times. If the delivery time is not convenient, you have the option to instruct our courier to leave the parcel in a safe place, at a pick-up location or with a neighbour, or to redeliver the item at an alternative address/on a different date. Please note that any change of address will incur a 24 hour delay whilst the parcel is relabelled. Please note that text message notifications are only available for UK deliveries with DPD.
Questions in this section
- Can I track my order?
- Do you send to US military addresses (APO, FPO and DPO)?
- Why has my order to the EU not cleared customs?
- Will there be long delivery delays on deliveries to EU countries?
- If I place an order to an EU country, will this be delivered on time?
- Are deliveries to Norway and Switzerland affected by Brexit?
- Will deliveries to the Channel Islands be affected by Brexit?
- Are there any products that I will not be able to buy after Brexit?
- Will you stop delivering to certain EU countries?
- Will I have to pay extra for a delivery to an EU country?