We are unable to offer a selected delivery time for your delivery, however, if you enter a mobile telephone number on the order, you will receive text message notifications from our courier to notify you of the approximate one hour delivery time slot on the day. Please note that we have no control over delivery times. If the delivery time is not convenient, you have the option to instruct our courier to leave the parcel in a safe place, at a pick-up location or with a neighbour, or to redeliver the item at an alternative address/on a different date. Please note that any change of address will incur a 24 hour delay whilst the parcel is relabelled. Please note that text message notifications are only available for UK deliveries with DPD.
Questions in this section
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?
- What is the delivery charge for Ship 2 Shop?
- Are there any delivery restrictions?
- What packaging will my order be shipped in?
- Do you offer timed delivery options?
- Can I have more information on deliveries?
- Will I need to sign for my parcel?
- What happens if my order gets delayed in customs?
- What do I do if my order is late and I do not get a card?
- What are the delivery options for the Channel Islands?