All our orders are sent by courier and our couriers require a signature for all deliveries. For UK deliveries, if the customer has added a mobile on the order, they will be given a one-hour time slot on the day of delivery and they can text back if the time is not convenient to instruct DPD to deliver to a neighbour or pick-up shop, to leave the parcel in a safe place or to deliver on a different day. You can also select these options for the customer directly on DPD's website if needed. These options are not available for international deliveries with DHL.
Questions in this section
- Can I track my order?
- Do you send to US military addresses (APO, FPO and DPO)?
- Are deliveries to Norway and Switzerland affected by Brexit?
- Will deliveries to the Channel Islands be affected by Brexit?
- Are there any products that I will not be able to buy after Brexit?
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?
- What is the delivery charge for Ship 2 Shop?
- What packaging will my order be shipped in?
- Do you offer timed delivery options?
- Can I have more information on deliveries?