All our orders are sent by courier and our couriers require a signature for all deliveries. For UK deliveries, if the customer has added a mobile on the order, they will be given a one-hour time slot on the day of delivery and they can text back if the time is not convenient to instruct DPD to deliver to a neighbour or pick-up shop, to leave the parcel in a safe place or to deliver on a different day. You can also select these options for the customer directly on DPD's website if needed. These options are not available for international deliveries with DHL.
Questions in this section
- Can I track my order?
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?
- What is the delivery charge for Ship 2 Shop?
- Are there any delivery restrictions that might apply to my order?
- What packaging will my order be shipped in?
- Do you offer timed delivery options?
- Can I have more information on deliveries?
- Will I need to sign for my parcel?
- What happens if my order gets delayed in customs?
- What do I do if my order is late and I do not get a card?