All our orders are sent by courier and our couriers require a signature for all deliveries. For UK deliveries, if the customer has added a mobile on the order, they will be given a one-hour time slot on the day of delivery and they can text back if the time is not convenient to instruct DPD to deliver to a neighbour or pick-up shop, to leave the parcel in a safe place or to deliver on a different day. You can also select these options for the customer directly on DPD's website if needed. These options are not available for international deliveries with DHL.
Questions in this section
- Can I track my order?
- Are deliveries to Norway and Switzerland affected by Brexit?
- Will deliveries to the Channel Islands be affected by Brexit?
- Why can’t I send a delivery/parcel to Northern Ireland?
- Are there any products that I will not be able to buy after Brexit?
- Will you stop delivering to certain EU countries?
- Will I have to pay extra for a delivery to an EU country?
- If I place an order to an EU country, will this be delivered on time?
- Why have you stopped delivering to EU countries?
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?