When placing your order you will be informed of the cost of duties which are applicable at the point of order payment and completion. Fortnum & Mason and our delivery partner aim to handle all customs documentation and formalities. Sometimes this process can take longer and orders may be held by local customs for inspection or for other reasons. In that event, we will try wherever possible to resolve this issue. However, please note that local customs may contact the recipient directly for further information or to arrange a delivery date.
Questions in this section
- DPD Update
- Are you delivering to the EU this Christmas?
- Can I track my order?
- Last order dates for Christmas 2022
- Free Named Day & Standard Delivery Offer
- Do you deliver to Macau?
- Do you deliver to the Isle of Man?
- Do you deliver to Hong Kong?
- Why have you stopped delivering to China?
- My order contains multiple international addresses. Will everything be dispatched at the same time?