When placing your order you will be informed of the cost of duties which are applicable at the point of order payment and completion. Fortnum & Mason and our delivery partner aim to handle all customs documentation and formalities. Sometimes this process can take longer and orders may be held by local customs for inspection or for other reasons. In that event, we will try wherever possible to resolve this issue. However, local customs may contact the recipient directly for further information or to arrange a delivery date.
Questions in this section
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?
- What is the delivery charge for Ship 2 Shop?
- Are there any delivery restrictions?
- What packaging will my order be shipped in?
- Do you offer timed delivery options?
- Can I have more information on deliveries?
- Will I need to sign for my parcel?
- What happens if my order gets delayed in customs?
- What do I do if my order is late and I do not get a card?
- What are the delivery options for the Channel Islands?