When placing your order you will be informed of the cost of duties which are applicable at the point of order payment and completion. Fortnum & Mason and our delivery partner aim to handle all customs documentation and formalities. Sometimes this process can take longer and orders may be held by local customs for inspection or for other reasons. In that event, we will try wherever possible to resolve this issue. However, local customs may contact the recipient directly for further information or to arrange a delivery date.
Questions in this section
- Can I track my order?
- Are deliveries to Norway and Switzerland affected by Brexit?
- Will deliveries to the Channel Islands be affected by Brexit?
- Why can’t I send a delivery/parcel to Northern Ireland?
- Are there any products that I will not be able to buy after Brexit?
- Will you stop delivering to certain EU countries?
- Will I have to pay extra for a delivery to an EU country?
- If I place an order to an EU country, will this be delivered on time?
- Why have you stopped delivering to EU countries?
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?