Whilst the Channel Islands are part of the UK, we send all our orders by courier and couriers classify the Channel Islands as an EU destination. Therefore, the UK delivery options (standard delivery, named day and next day) are not eligible for orders being sent to the Channel Islands and we quote approximately 6 working days for delivery, the same delay as for European destinations, subject to customs delays and duties. The cost is £15. Please ensure you use the correct country code of either GG for Guernsey or JE for Jersey.
Questions in this section
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?
- What is the delivery charge for Ship 2 Shop?
- Are there any delivery restrictions?
- What packaging will my order be shipped in?
- Do you offer timed delivery options?
- Can I have more information on deliveries?
- Will I need to sign for my parcel?
- What happens if my order gets delayed in customs?
- What do I do if my order is late and I do not get a card?
- What are the delivery options for the Channel Islands?