Whilst the Channel Islands are part of the UK, we send all our orders by courier and couriers classify the Channel Islands as an EU destination. Therefore, the UK delivery options (standard delivery, named day and next working day) are not eligible for orders being sent to the Channel Islands and we quote approximately 6 working days for delivery, the same delay as for European destinations, subject to customs delays and duties. The cost is £15. Please note that you need to ensure that the country selected is Guernsey, Jersey, Alderney, Herm or Sark (the Channel Islands) and NOT United Kingdom. If United Kingdom is selected as the country, you will be charged VAT, and your delivery may be delayed.
Questions in this section
- Can I track my order?
- Are deliveries to Norway and Switzerland affected by Brexit?
- Will deliveries to the Channel Islands be affected by Brexit?
- Why can’t I send a delivery/parcel to Northern Ireland?
- Are there any products that I will not be able to buy after Brexit?
- Will you stop delivering to certain EU countries?
- Will I have to pay extra for a delivery to an EU country?
- If I place an order to an EU country, will this be delivered on time?
- Why have you stopped delivering to EU countries?
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?