Our courier in the UK, DPD, will not call the recipient prior to delivery. If you are concerned that the location is hard to find or you need to provide instructions regarding the location, please call customer services as soon as you have placed your order and we can pass on the instructions to the driver. We would strongly advise that you add the recipient's mobile number to the delivery address to ensure that the recipient receives text message notifications on the day of delivery, which include the approximate one-hour delivery time slot. The recipient can then text back, choosing one of the following options: leave in a safe place; leave with a neighbour; deliver to a pick-up shop; deliver to a different address; deliver on a different date. Our courier for international deliveries, DHL, will call and/or email the recipient if further instructions are required to arrange the delivery or if there is an issue locating the address. We would strongly advise that you add the recipient's contact number on the delivery address when placing your order, as you may be contacted by customer services to obtain this information if later required by DHL. Rest assured that the recipient will not be informed of the name of the sender or of the contents when contacted by DHL.
Questions in this section
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?
- What is the delivery charge for Ship 2 Shop?
- Are there any delivery restrictions?
- What packaging will my order be shipped in?
- Do you offer timed delivery options?
- Can I have more information on deliveries?
- Will I need to sign for my parcel?
- What happens if my order gets delayed in customs?
- What do I do if my order is late and I do not get a card?
- What are the delivery options for the Channel Islands?