Yes. You can place an order for delivery to a BPFO address over the telephone. Please be aware there are size and weight restrictions applicable to BFPO destinations. Delivery to BFPO addresses is free of charge and exempt of VAT. Please note that we can only give an approximate delivery date as the armed forces will prioritise food and medical supplies over personal shipments.
Questions in this section
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?
- What is the delivery charge for Ship 2 Shop?
- Are there any delivery restrictions?
- What packaging will my order be shipped in?
- Do you offer timed delivery options?
- Can I have more information on deliveries?
- Will I need to sign for my parcel?
- What happens if my order gets delayed in customs?
- What do I do if my order is late and I do not get a card?
- What are the delivery options for the Channel Islands?