Yes. You must place an order for delivery to a BPFO address over the telephone. We offer free shipping for BFPO orders and placing the order over the phone ensures that our trained advisors mark the delivery as free of charge and enter the address, warehouse and delivery method as required for these specific addresses. They can also advise on any weight or size restrictions according to the specific address. Delivery to BFPO addresses is free of charge but is not exempt of VAT. Please note that we can only give an approximate delivery date as the armed forces will prioritise food and medical supplies over personal shipments.
Questions in this section
- DPD Update
- Are you delivering to the EU this Christmas?
- Can I track my order?
- Last order dates for Christmas 2022
- Free Named Day & Standard Delivery Offer
- Do you deliver to Macau?
- Do you deliver to the Isle of Man?
- Do you deliver to Hong Kong?
- Why have you stopped delivering to China?
- My order contains multiple international addresses. Will everything be dispatched at the same time?