Yes. You must place an order for delivery to a BPFO address over the telephone. We offer free shipping for BFPO orders and placing the order over the phone ensures that our trained advisors mark the delivery as free of charge and enter the address, warehouse and delivery method as required for these specific addresses. They can also advise on any weight or size restrictions according to the specific address. Delivery to BFPO addresses is free of charge but is not exempt of VAT. Please note that we can only give an approximate delivery date as the armed forces will prioritise food and medical supplies over personal shipments.
Questions in this section
- Can I track my order?
- Do you send to US military addresses (APO, FPO and DPO)?
- Are deliveries to Norway and Switzerland affected by Brexit?
- Will deliveries to the Channel Islands be affected by Brexit?
- Are there any products that I will not be able to buy after Brexit?
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?
- What is the delivery charge for Ship 2 Shop?
- What packaging will my order be shipped in?
- Do you offer timed delivery options?
- Can I have more information on deliveries?