Yes, during our online ordering process you are able to choose an address from your address book for delivery or to enter a new delivery address. Our courier will require a signature from the recipient at the point of delivery.
Questions in this section
- Can I track my order?
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?
- What is the delivery charge for Ship 2 Shop?
- Are there any delivery restrictions that might apply to my order?
- What packaging will my order be shipped in?
- Do you offer timed delivery options?
- Can I have more information on deliveries?
- Will I need to sign for my parcel?
- What happens if my order gets delayed in customs?
- What do I do if my order is late and I do not get a card?