They are wrapped in cellophane to preserve flavour and freshness, and to ensure that the tea reaches our customers in the best possible condition. However, we have found a plant-based home compostable alternative and trials are currently underway.
Questions in this section
- Are the air sacs you use recyclable?
- Are the picnic rugs washable?
- Are there any size restrictions for items within a bespoke hamper?
- Are your sparkling teas suitable for vegans/vegetarians?
- Are your sugared almonds suitable for vegetarians/vegans?
- Can I buy a picnic for Royal Ascot?
- Can I buy flowers in your stores?
- Can I freeze Welsh rarebit?
- Can I purchase empty wicker baskets?
- Can I recycle your plastic bag?