We deliver to China for a charge of £40 per delivery; however, due to licensing and customs legislation, we can only deliver to business addresses that hold import licences. Customers need to be aware of country-specific rules such as monthly personal allowance, over which Fortnum & Mason has no control.
Questions in this section
- Can I track my order?
- Do you send to US military addresses (APO, FPO and DPO)?
- Are deliveries to Norway and Switzerland affected by Brexit?
- Will deliveries to the Channel Islands be affected by Brexit?
- Are there any products that I will not be able to buy after Brexit?
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?
- What is the delivery charge for Ship 2 Shop?
- What packaging will my order be shipped in?
- Do you offer timed delivery options?
- Can I have more information on deliveries?