We deliver to China for a charge of £40 per delivery; however, due to licensing and customs legislation, we can only deliver to business addresses that hold import licences. Customers need to be aware of country-specific rules such as monthly personal allowance, over which Fortnum & Mason has no control.
Questions in this section
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?
- What is the delivery charge for Ship 2 Shop?
- Are there any delivery restrictions?
- What packaging will my order be shipped in?
- Do you offer timed delivery options?
- Can I have more information on deliveries?
- Will I need to sign for my parcel?
- What happens if my order gets delayed in customs?
- What do I do if my order is late and I do not get a card?
- What are the delivery options for the Channel Islands?