We deliver to China for a charge of £40 per delivery; however, due to licensing and customs legislation, we can only deliver to business addresses that hold import licences. Customers need to be aware of country-specific rules such as monthly personal allowance, over which Fortnum & Mason has no control.
Questions in this section
- Can I track my order?
- Are deliveries to Norway and Switzerland affected by Brexit?
- Will deliveries to the Channel Islands be affected by Brexit?
- Why can’t I send a delivery/parcel to Northern Ireland?
- Are there any products that I will not be able to buy after Brexit?
- Will you stop delivering to certain EU countries?
- Will I have to pay extra for a delivery to an EU country?
- If I place an order to an EU country, will this be delivered on time?
- Why have you stopped delivering to EU countries?
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?