Champagne can be kept in the fridge for three months before opening and if it is kept in a humid and closed space like a wine cellar, this may be kept for 12 months before opening.
Questions in this section
- Are the air sacs you use recyclable?
- Are the picnic rugs washable?
- Are there any size restrictions for items within a bespoke hamper?
- Are your sparkling teas suitable for vegans/vegetarians?
- Are your sugared almonds suitable for vegetarians/vegans?
- Can I buy a picnic for Royal Ascot?
- Can I buy flowers in your stores?
- Can I freeze Welsh rarebit?
- Can I purchase empty wicker baskets?
- Can I recycle your plastic bag?