Champagne can be kept in the fridge for three months before opening and if it is kept in a humid and closed space like a wine cellar, this may be kept for 12 months before opening.
Questions in this section
- Are the air sacs you use recyclable?
- Are the glass teapots dishwasher safe?
- Are the picnic rugs washable?
- Are there any size restrictions for items within a bespoke hamper?
- Are you selling King Charles III coronation products?
- Are your flower bouquets exclusive?
- Are your sparkling teas suitable for vegans/vegetarians?
- Are your straps made of leather?
- Are your sugared almonds suitable for vegetarians/vegans?
- Are your teas gluten-free?