Yes, we have a live pianist playing from 1pm to 7pm Monday to Saturday, and 12 noon to 6pm on Sunday
Questions in this section
- Will there be any changes to the food or menus at your restaurants due to Brexit?
- When is afternoon tea served in your restaurants?
- Do you have live music playing at the Royal Exchange?
- Do you have live music playing in your Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon?
- Can I book for drinks at the Royal Exchange?
- Do we need a reservation for Afternoon Tea?
- Why can we not reserve a table in the afternoon during the weekend at The Parlour?
- Can we bring children to your restaurants?
- Can we have just a cup of tea?
- How can I book a table at 45 Jermyn St.?