At our flagship Piccadilly store, you can have a cup of tea at the Parlour. We only serve the full Afternoon Tea from the set menu at the Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon. Guests are welcome to visit our Royal Exchange restaurant just for tea or coffee. Please note that this excludes the lunch period (11.30 to 2.30 pm) at our Royal Exchange restaurant. Reservations for just tea or coffee are not possible at the Royal Exchange restaurant but walk ins are welcome.
Questions in this section
- Will there be any changes to the food or menus at your restaurants due to Brexit?
- When is afternoon tea served in your restaurants?
- Do you have live music playing at the Royal Exchange?
- Do you have live music playing in your Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon?
- Can I book for drinks at the Royal Exchange?
- Do we need a reservation for Afternoon Tea?
- Why can we not reserve a table in the afternoon during the weekend at The Parlour?
- Can we bring children to your restaurants?
- Can we have just a cup of tea?
- How can I book a table at 45 Jermyn St.?