Yes, we welcome children of all ages to all of our restaurants. Colouring is offered to children in our Parlour restaurant, at our 45 Jermyn Street restaurant and at our Gallery restaurant. At our flagship Piccadilly store, you can have a cup of tea in our Gallery restaurant and at the Parlour. We only serve the full Afternoon Tea from the set menu at the Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon. Guests are welcome to visit our St Pancras restaurant and our Royal Exchange restaurant just for tea or coffee. Please note that this excludes the lunch period (11.30 to 2.30 pm) at our Royal Exchange restaurant. Reservations for just tea or coffee are not possible at the Royal Exchange restaurant but walk ins are welcome.
Questions in this section
- When is afternoon tea served in your restaurants?
- Do you have live music playing at the Royal Exchange?
- Do you have live music playing in your Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon?
- Can I book for drinks at the Royal Exchange?
- Do we need a reservation for Afternoon Tea?
- Why can we not reserve a table in the afternoon during the weekend at The Parlour?
- Can we bring children to your restaurants?
- Can we have just a cup of tea?
- How can I book a table at 45 Jermyn St.?
- When is the pianist in the Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon?