Within the UK, there are restrictions applicable for goods sent to remote postcodes. In these instances, only standard delivery is available and we are also unable to send any fresh food products to such addresses. If you have any queries on this, please contact our Customer Services Department. Please note that only Named Day and Next Day delivery options are available for fresh food products or hampers containing fresh food. Picnics and hamperlings are only available on a Named Day and Next Day delivery to an address within the M25. A small range of items (such as fresh cakes and other fragile goods) are not eligible for delivery, either within the UK or overseas. These items can only be collected in store within the UK.
Questions in this section
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?
- What is the delivery charge for Ship 2 Shop?
- Are there any delivery restrictions?
- What packaging will my order be shipped in?
- Do you offer timed delivery options?
- Can I have more information on deliveries?
- Will I need to sign for my parcel?
- What happens if my order gets delayed in customs?
- What do I do if my order is late and I do not get a card?
- What are the delivery options for the Channel Islands?