Most orders are shipped in a brown cardboard box featuring Fortnum & Mason’s logo. The boxes are lined with bubble wrap and items inside are generally wrapped with bubble wrap or packed with airbags. Fresh food is packed with woolcool bags and ice packs that ensure temperature control. Gift cards are placed in presentation boxes and sent in white jiffy envelopes.
Questions in this section
- Can I track my order?
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?
- What is the delivery charge for Ship 2 Shop?
- Are there any delivery restrictions that might apply to my order?
- What packaging will my order be shipped in?
- Do you offer timed delivery options?
- Can I have more information on deliveries?
- Will I need to sign for my parcel?
- What happens if my order gets delayed in customs?
- What do I do if my order is late and I do not get a card?