Most, but not all of our products, are available for international delivery. Any delivery restrictions are clearly marked when you click on any item on the website. Fresh food products and items containing fresh food products cannot be sent overseas. You can use our filter to establish which hampers are eligible for international delivery. Simply hover on the ‘Hampers’ tab on the left hand side of the home page and then click on the links in the Hampers for Export column. If you put products that are not eligible for international delivery in your basket and proceed to the checkout, you will be notified of this and can either remove these products from your basket or save them for later to be delivered to a different address. You must select one of these options to be able to proceed through checkout.
Questions in this section
- Can I track my order?
- What are the delivery times for DPD?
- What time will my fresh picnic be delivered?
- Do you send to US military addresses (APO, FPO and DPO)?
- Are deliveries to Norway and Switzerland affected by Brexit?
- Will deliveries to the Channel Islands be affected by Brexit?
- Are there any products that I will not be able to buy after Brexit?
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?
- What is the delivery charge for Ship 2 Shop?
- What packaging will my order be shipped in?