Most, but not all of our products, are available for international delivery. Any items that are not eligible for international delivery are marked as “UK and Europe only” under the “add to bag” button when you click on the product. Picnics, hamperlings and fresh food products cannot be sent overseas. You can use our filter to establish which hampers are eligible for international delivery. Simply apply the filter on ‘Hampers’ tab on the left hand side and then ‘Hampers for EU export’ or ‘Hampers for Worldwide Export’ and you will only see products eligible for international delivery. If you put products that are not eligible for international delivery in your basket and proceed to the checkout, you will be notified of this and can either remove these products from your basket or save them for later to be delivered to a different address. You must select one of these options to be able to proceed through checkout.
Questions in this section
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?
- What is the delivery charge for Ship 2 Shop?
- Are there any delivery restrictions?
- What packaging will my order be shipped in?
- Do you offer timed delivery options?
- Can I have more information on deliveries?
- Will I need to sign for my parcel?
- What happens if my order gets delayed in customs?
- What do I do if my order is late and I do not get a card?
- What are the delivery options for the Channel Islands?