Most, but not all of our products, are available for international delivery. Any delivery restrictions are clearly marked when you click on any item on the website. Fresh food products and items containing fresh food products cannot be sent overseas. You can use our filter to establish which hampers are eligible for international delivery. Simply hover on the ‘Hampers’ tab on the left hand side of the home page and then click on the links in the Hampers for Export column. If you put products that are not eligible for international delivery in your basket and proceed to the checkout, you will be notified of this and can either remove these products from your basket or save them for later to be delivered to a different address. You must select one of these options to be able to proceed through checkout.
Questions in this section
- DPD Update
- Can I track my order?
- Last order dates for Christmas 2022
- Free Named Day & Standard Delivery Offer
- Do you deliver to Macau?
- Do you deliver to the Isle of Man?
- Do you deliver to Hong Kong?
- Why have you stopped delivering to China?
- My order contains multiple international addresses. Will everything be dispatched at the same time?
- My order contains multiple international addresses. Will all deliveries arrive at the same time?