Most, but not all of our products, are available for international delivery. Any items that are not eligible for international delivery are marked as “UK and Europe only” or "UK only" when you click on the product. Picnics, hamperlings, fruit baskets and fresh food products cannot be sent overseas. You can use our filter to establish which hampers are eligible for international delivery. Simply apply the filter on ‘Hampers’ tab on the left hand side and then ‘Hampers for EU export’ or ‘Hampers for Worldwide Export’ and you will only see products eligible for international delivery. If you put products that are not eligible for international delivery in your basket and proceed to the checkout, you will be notified of this and can either remove these products from your basket or save them for later to be delivered to a different address. You must select one of these options to be able to proceed through checkout.
Questions in this section
- Can I track my order?
- Do you send to US military addresses (APO, FPO and DPO)?
- Why has my order to the EU not cleared customs?
- Will there be long delivery delays on deliveries to EU countries?
- Are deliveries to Norway and Switzerland affected by Brexit?
- Will deliveries to the Channel Islands be affected by Brexit?
- Are there any products that I will not be able to buy after Brexit?
- Will I have to pay extra for a delivery to an EU country?
- If I place an order to an EU country, will this be delivered on time?
- Can you deliver fresh food to the Channel Islands?