No, this bag is not recyclable at the kerb side because of the additive that helps it to biodegrade, however the bag has been designed to be durable enough to be reused and we actively encourage the use of our jute bag for life.
Questions in this section
- Are the air sacs you use recyclable?
- Are there any size restrictions for items within a bespoke hamper?
- Are your sparkling teas suitable for vegans/vegetarians?
- Can I amend any information once I placed my flower order?
- Can I freeze rarebit?
- Can I have a bouquet of flowers packed into a hamper?
- Can I order a wedding cake?
- Can I purchase empty wicker baskets?
- Can I recycle your plastic bag?
- Can Stilton be frozen?