This bag is currently not recyclable at the kerb side because of the additive that helps it to biodegrade, however, the bag has been designed to be durable enough to be reused and we actively encourage the use of our jute bag for life.
Questions in this section
- Are the air sacs you use recyclable?
- Are the picnic rugs washable?
- Are there any size restrictions for items within a bespoke hamper?
- Are your sparkling teas suitable for vegans/vegetarians?
- Are your sugared almonds suitable for vegetarians/vegans?
- Can I buy a picnic for Royal Ascot?
- Can I buy flowers in your stores?
- Can I freeze Welsh rarebit?
- Can I purchase empty wicker baskets?
- Can I recycle your plastic bag?