We are working with our supply chain to ensure we remove all single-use plastic from our own-label packaging both in retail and hospitality by 2022. We have already implemented exciting changes, from removing plastic straws and banning the use of plastic water bottles in our restaurants and bars to stopping the use of protective plastic nets and swapping plastic trays in our picnic and salad ranges to home compostable alternatives, and we will continue our plastic overhaul to ensure we remove plastic completely or replace it with an alternative material. Currently, over 70% of our teabags have moved over to a plastic-free teabag made from cornstarch and by the end of 2019, this will be 94% of the range. Please refer to our website for more details on Fortnum & Mason’s corporate social responsibility policies: https://www.fortnumandmason.com/information/corporate-responsibility
Questions in this section
- Are the air sacs you use recyclable?
- Are there any size restrictions for items within a bespoke hamper?
- Are your sparkling teas suitable for vegans/vegetarians?
- Can I amend any information once I placed my flower order?
- Can I freeze Welsh rarebit?
- Can I have a bouquet of flowers packed into a hamper?
- Can I order a wedding cake?
- Can I purchase empty wicker baskets?
- Can I recycle your plastic bag?
- Can Stilton be frozen?