The item is frozen upon arrival. It can be put straight in the freezer and will take a day to defrost when taken out. This can be kept frozen up to 3 months; chilled (raw) for 1-2 days; cooked for 2-3 days.
Questions in this section
- Are the air sacs you use recyclable?
- Are there any size restrictions for items within a bespoke hamper?
- Can I amend any information once I placed my flower order?
- Can I freeze rarebit?
- Can I have a bouquet of flowers packed into a hamper?
- Can I order a wedding cake?
- Can I purchase empty wicker baskets?
- Can I recycle your plastic bag?
- Can Stilton be frozen?
- Can you give me the names of your suppliers?