Until we are advised by the British government on the UK's exact exit date from the EU, it remains very much business as usual at Fortnum's and we will deliver to the EU exactly as we do today. We will share any further updates on our website and in our FAQs.
Questions in this section
- How will Brexit and leaving the EU affect my purchases?
- How do I know if my online order has been accepted?
- Why do you ask for recipients' mobile numbers?
- Can someone else pick up my parcel on my behalf?
- What should I do if I do not receive my Pickup pass?
- What should I do if I lose my Pickup pass?
- What forms of ID are accepted for my Ship 2 Shop?
- What do I need to take when I pick up my parcel from a pick up shop?
- Can I return my parcel without a return label to my Ship 2 Shop?
- What happens when a delivery attempt is made and the recipient is not in?