Most of the items sold in our Terminal 5 store can be transported abroad, however, there are restrictions according to the destination. Meat and dairy products, alcohol, preserves and marmalades carry restrictions to destinations outside Europe. For instance you cannot take foie gras to the United States and you cannot take citrus-based products to Australia. Customers can take a limited amount of bottles of alcohol each to a European destination but no alcohol is allowed outside Europe. There are multiple restrictions for Australia and New Zealand. Staff members in the Terminal 5 store will ask customers about their flights to advise accordingly. If customers have any stopovers on the way to their final destination, they must advise staff accordingly so that items can be placed in a secure duty free bag for customers to transport the items. Any preserves/marmalades are considered liquids and will be confiscated if customers have not advised of a stopover.
Questions in this section
- Are the air sacs you use recyclable?
- Are there any size restrictions for items within a bespoke hamper?
- Are your sparkling teas suitable for vegans/vegetarians?
- Are your sugared almonds suitable for vegetarians/vegans?
- Can I amend any information once I placed my flower order?
- Can I buy flowers in your stores?
- Can I freeze Welsh rarebit?
- Can I have a bouquet of flowers packed into a hamper?
- Can I order a wedding cake?
- Can I purchase empty wicker baskets?