If you are making a purchase in our stores in the UK, you can no longer claim back the VAT on eligible items. This is because the VAT Retail Export Scheme was withdrawn in Great Britain on the 1st January 2021. The VAT forms are now defunct. Customers can only save on VAT if they place a sales order online for delivery to the Channel Islands.
Questions in this section
- How can I place my order online as an account card holder?
- What are Secure Payments and how do they work?
- What payment methods can I use?
- How do you store my payment card data?
- Can I pay in different currencies online?
- Do you accept Union Pay?
- I live in the Channel Islands but have been charged VAT for my online order, how do I claim a refund?
- I missed your promotion by a few minutes, can I still order with the lower price?
- When will the payment for my order be taken?
- Can I use more than one gift card to pay for my online order?