We can currently deliver coffee to the following EU countries: France, Italy, Ireland, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, Portugal, Finland, Poland, and Luxembourg. However, we are unable to deliver coffee to Germany, Denmark and Greece, which is why you might see a warning message in your basket if you are trying to deliver to any of these three countries. We are working to remove these restrictions so we can deliver coffee to your chosen delivery destination in the near future.
Questions in this section
- Are you delivering to the EU this Christmas?
- Why are Account card holders unable to place orders to the EU on their account ?
- Why are products more expensive on the EU website?
- Can I purchase Gift Cards for EU Delivery?
- Do I have to pay duties/customs fees for an order sent to the EU?
- Is my order going though Customs for delivery in an EU country?
- Why am I not able to shop in Euros for Switzerland? / Why am I not able to shop in Euros for some countries?
- How can I process returns for my EU order?
- Where is my EU order?
- Why am I not able to select a delivery window for standard delivery for my EU order?