Yes, from October 2023, we are pleased to offer delivery to 15 EU countries: Germany, France, Italy, Ireland, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, Denmark, Portugal, Greece, Finland, Poland and Luxembourg. Please click here to start shopping.
Questions in this section
- Are you delivering to the EU this Christmas?
- Why are Account card holders unable to place orders to the EU on their account ?
- Why are products more expensive on the EU website?
- Can I purchase Gift Cards for EU Delivery?
- Do I have to pay duties/customs fees for an order sent to the EU?
- Is my order going though Customs for delivery in an EU country?
- Why am I not able to shop in Euros for Switzerland? / Why am I not able to shop in Euros for some countries?
- How can I process returns for my EU order?
- Where is my EU order?
- Why am I not able to select a delivery window for standard delivery for my EU order?